Zophos Expert Member Joined Jun 3, 2017 Messages 2,458 Reaction score 2,444 Location Over the big blue pond... Jan 17, 2018 #1 Have any of you tried maturing your own Whiskey? What Kit did you use/buy and from where? I am looking to import one as a gift, but would like to know if they are any good.
Have any of you tried maturing your own Whiskey? What Kit did you use/buy and from where? I am looking to import one as a gift, but would like to know if they are any good.
f2wohf Honorary Master Joined Apr 15, 2014 Messages 15,157 Reaction score 923 Jan 17, 2018 #2 Look at the reviews, they all say it's a nice gift but terrible to use. I wouldn't take a chance. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Copper-Fox-Wasmunds-Barrel-Single/dp/B00G7JR9NY
Look at the reviews, they all say it's a nice gift but terrible to use. I wouldn't take a chance. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Copper-Fox-Wasmunds-Barrel-Single/dp/B00G7JR9NY
Zophos Expert Member Joined Jun 3, 2017 Messages 2,458 Reaction score 2,444 Location Over the big blue pond... Jan 17, 2018 #3 Thanks. I did not have this specific one in mind, but it was the first one google popped up. Originally saw it here... https://www.thespiritsbusiness.com/2013/02/top-10-whiskey-ageing-kits/2/
Thanks. I did not have this specific one in mind, but it was the first one google popped up. Originally saw it here... https://www.thespiritsbusiness.com/2013/02/top-10-whiskey-ageing-kits/2/