AI Generated / Assisted Music

Soundtrack for an anime video I'm working on :


0811(1)_animation.gif

I see Suno is prepping for the V6 model launches in Sept, and updating their TOS, most notably they are restricting downloads depending on the subscription tier. Can't say it bothers me too much as I don't mass produce music anyway. The limits seem reasonable for my purposes though I can understand that some might be upset by it.

 
Does anyone actually listen to other people's AI generated audio willingly (not counting being unaware of the fact like a Spotify playlist or in public/radio)?

Adam Neely did a video a while back where he looked at some polls on who listens to AI generated stuff and it was mostly just the prompters themselves listening to their own tracks. I can kinda see why though as it's fun sometimes to mess around, but what average person seeking out something new is actually going to take their free time to seek out fake music over the milions of real artists out there.

It's kinda of like personalised music to the extreme.
 
Does anyone actually listen to other people's AI generated audio willingly (not counting being unaware of the fact like a Spotify playlist or in public/radio)?

Adam Neely did a video a while back where he looked at some polls on who listens to AI generated stuff and it was mostly just the prompters themselves listening to their own tracks. I can kinda see why though as it's fun sometimes to mess around, but what average person seeking out something new is actually going to take their free time to seek out fake music over the milions of real artists out there.

It's kinda of like personalised music to the extreme.

I listen to others AI made tracks willingly, daily, and don't make any myself, some examples:




 
Does anyone actually listen to other people's AI generated audio willingly (not counting being unaware of the fact like a Spotify playlist or in public/radio)?

Adam Neely did a video a while back where he looked at some polls on who listens to AI generated stuff and it was mostly just the prompters themselves listening to their own tracks. I can kinda see why though as it's fun sometimes to mess around, but what average person seeking out something new is actually going to take their free time to seek out fake music over the milions of real artists out there.

It's kinda of like personalised music to the extreme.
I follow Doopiidoo because its interesting.


Some of it feels familiar
 
Afrikaans is much better in Suno v6. Voices in general sound clearer. Instruments seem better too, especially in the rock and metal space. Whiners will probably say it sounds too polished or too commercial... I dunno man, it's all good to me. I can make it sound rougher or edgier in post.
 

The constant whining about Suno V6 and download limits is getting ridiculous.​

Agreed... I gather it's mostly on Reddit where you're seeing this? I tend to steer clear from there in general because it's mostly bitching about this, that or the other thing. Once the V6 and download complaints stop, the next thing will start.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X