Potty_Trained
New Member
Hi guys. I couldn't find a thread regarding the aiming procedures of a flat panel antenna.
I live in Loevenstein, Cape Town and know of 2 base stations within LOS. I myself put up the bracket, pole and antenna and try to pan to both of these basestations and found that one did have a better speed and did give me an increase but my average speed is still +- 35 to 40 kB/s...
Is there any detailed guide or technique to aim the antenna for the best possible connection to base stations or a technician I could call to calibrate it for me?
IBurst asks R400 for an hour for their technicians and that's a lot off dough!!!
Thx in advance guys
I live in Loevenstein, Cape Town and know of 2 base stations within LOS. I myself put up the bracket, pole and antenna and try to pan to both of these basestations and found that one did have a better speed and did give me an increase but my average speed is still +- 35 to 40 kB/s...
Is there any detailed guide or technique to aim the antenna for the best possible connection to base stations or a technician I could call to calibrate it for me?
IBurst asks R400 for an hour for their technicians and that's a lot off dough!!!
Thx in advance guys