Airtime vouchers for VM

You can buy the vouchers in any domination with a whole rand amount from R50-R500!
 
Last edited:
You can buy the vouchers in any domination with a whole rand amount from R50-R500!
I've just topped up at CNA. They only have the following on their system:
R50
R80
R120
R180
R300
R500
No mention on their website (as far as I can tell).
 
I've just topped up at CNA. They only have the following on their system:
R50
R80
R120
R180
R300
R500
No mention on their website (as far as I can tell).
Last time I checked, the information on their website concurred with what ld13 wrote:
You can buy the vouchers in any domination with a whole rand amount from R50-R500!
I tried to get the URL now, but their website, http://www.virginmobile.co.za, seems dead, or at least unreachable from MTN.

EDIT: From http://www.virginmobile.co.za/virgin-portal-customer/vCharges.do:
How to V Charge your mobile

When you’re running low on airtime there’s a host of convenient ways for you to top up or V Charge your mobile. You are able to V Charge with a whole rand amount varying between R50 and R500 (Virgin Mobile is like a croupier at one of those exclusive roulette tables – although we ensure that you never lose.)
 
Last edited:
I've just topped up at CNA. They only have the following on their system:
R50 R80 R120 R180 R300 R500
No mention on their website (as far as I can tell).

ai ai ai Skeptik
Why must we always defend ourselves against you? Why are you so skeptik?!

Yes, that Clicks only sell it in those dominations, or so it seems.
But have you tried…say Musica maybe? Or what about online banking? Or even you local Bank ATM?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X