P Pietech New Member Joined Nov 11, 2015 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Apr 6, 2017 #1 Hi guys I need an android developer for a small basic application. I am willing to bay the asking amount. Any guys in Gauteng.
Hi guys I need an android developer for a small basic application. I am willing to bay the asking amount. Any guys in Gauteng.
satanboy Psychonaut seven Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 114,302 Reaction score 31,680 Location I don't have to sell my soul He's already in me Apr 6, 2017 #2 biometrics edit: oh wait..he isn't in Gauteng. Why does the person have to be there?
saor Honorary Master Joined Feb 3, 2012 Messages 43,118 Reaction score 38,693 Location CPT Apr 6, 2017 #3 ^^^ @biometrics (Assuming the mention thing does actually work.) satanboy said: Why does the person have to be there? Click to expand... Payment in Simba chips?
^^^ @biometrics (Assuming the mention thing does actually work.) satanboy said: Why does the person have to be there? Click to expand... Payment in Simba chips?