Anyone have a new Citroen C4?

ponchg007

Hi,

I'm looking to buy the new Citroen C4 (facelift). There's a great deal at the moment and the salesman said that they'd include a 5yr maintenance plan with it.

Has anyone had any experience with the C4 or Citroen in general? Would you recommend buying Citroen?

Thanks

BCO

Honorary Master
Hi,

I'm looking to buy the new Citroen C4 (facelift). There's a great deal at the moment and the salesman said that they'd include a 5yr maintenance plan with it.

Has anyone had any experience with the C4 or Citroen in general? Would you recommend buying Citroen?

Thanks
You sure you don't work for Citroen? It's your 1st post and it looks a bit fishy.

ponchg007

Not at all. My friend just showed me this site because I told him about this car.

BCO

Honorary Master
Not at all. My friend just showed me this site because I told him about this car.
I see. Historically in SA Citroen had terrible service and parts availability, but I think it might be better now under direct control of Citroen France. Honestly, if I were you I'd consider the new Citroen DS3 (which, by all accounts I've read is a very good car) over the ageing C4.

Hogrod

Expert Member
Don't waste your money,
Got rid of a C4 after 18 months, due to replacing the following before I hit 30,000km

Disk brakes x 4 - warped
Exhaust system
gear box
clutch x 2