Anyone managed to get a RAIN refund

Musiclover08

Has anyone actually managed to get a refund from RAIN? I cancelled 5G and the excuse I keep getting from support is that they haven't received the unit back and they will get back to me.

Is there a rep here who can help?

Anthro

Expert Member
@rain_mobile I think is the contact person.
My refund is still pending from them.
I think they are pulling interest after double debiting a lot of people.

gimpex

I got a refund . Relatively painless.... just had to send them my banking details . Went through their online chat person

Musiclover08

@rain_mobile I think is the contact person.
My refund is still pending from them.
I think they are pulling interest after double debiting a lot of people.
Thanks, I will hit them up with a message. I would not be surprised if that's the case.
I got a refund . Relatively painless.... just had to send them my banking details . Went through their online chat person
Thanks for the info, think I will pursue that route.

Musiclover08

Quick update: managed to get the rep to DM me, gave them the details but that was it. So far I've spoken to 2 agents, all who tell me logistics must confirm they got the modem. No refund, pretty disappointing.

R4ziel

Expert Member
I want to test out their 5G in my area as well, but if this is the case then I'd rather not go that route

Musiclover08

I want to test out their 5G in my area as well, but if this is the case then I'd rather not go that route
Its surprising because with 4G they seemed on the ball but this has been disappointing from them. Wondering if I should wait or request a chargeback from the bank

R4ziel

Expert Member
Its surprising because with 4G they seemed on the ball but this has been disappointing from them. Wondering if I should wait or request a chargeback from the bank
Their 4G unlimited sim has been working well for me for a while, speeds sometimes non existent, but other times great, so I hoped their 5G would be better

waylander

Expert Member
Ask to speak to Yusha at billing - he seems competent enough to sort out issues the other agents can't

Musiclover08

Their 4G unlimited sim has been working well for me for a while, speeds sometimes non existent, but other times great, so I hoped their 5G would be better
Yeah we run off their 4G as well but it's a bit unreliable, so I also though 5G was going to be a better bet but here we are.
Ask to speak to Yusha at billing - he seems competent enough to sort out issues the other agents can't
Thanks waylander, if my latest chat does not produce results I will ask to speak to Yusha.