Hi all,
The are busy renovating the apartment above mine and I noticed a water mark above my ceiling.
I have notified the BC and am waiting for a response. I phoned after emailing and they confirmed receipt of my mail. I haven't received any steer on the direction forward and am starting to worry about my ceiling. It has been 48hrs since I mailed them. How long should I wait before getting someone in myself? Should I give them notice before hand and then send them the invoice?
The are busy renovating the apartment above mine and I noticed a water mark above my ceiling.
I have notified the BC and am waiting for a response. I phoned after emailing and they confirmed receipt of my mail. I haven't received any steer on the direction forward and am starting to worry about my ceiling. It has been 48hrs since I mailed them. How long should I wait before getting someone in myself? Should I give them notice before hand and then send them the invoice?