Item name (be very descriptive): Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Product Red
Age and condition: Very Good condition , well looked after was always in a cover and had a tempered protector on . Its around 2 years old .
Do you include packaging: Yes
Warranty: No
Reason for selling: Its been sitting in the Cupboard not getting used currently as Im using a dual sim device currently . I used to use 2 devices , this was my back up device which I picked up around 2 years ago whie I was in the UK.
Price: R5100 excluding shipping
Negotiable: Not really
Location: Durban
Shipping or collection: Shipping is easier as I am not based in an office all the time . I can ship via PostNet or Courier at your cost . Happy to share the courier and insurance shipping costs between the buyer and myself . Meet is possible over the weekend in Amanzimtoti ,but It would have to be at set times as I coach Hockey and am involved with Cricket .
Actual pics below of the item , I have removed the protector to show the display is clean . As usual here are some fine scratches at the back which are from the cover , nothing really and one has to nitpick to look for them but Im disclosing . It was well looked after .
As it came with a UK charger I did not use it and am including a high quality braided black and red lightning cable and a charger . also included the used tech 21 cover I used . Iv kept the earpods as I used them .......
Anyone interested please drop me a PM
Age and condition: Very Good condition , well looked after was always in a cover and had a tempered protector on . Its around 2 years old .
Do you include packaging: Yes
Warranty: No
Reason for selling: Its been sitting in the Cupboard not getting used currently as Im using a dual sim device currently . I used to use 2 devices , this was my back up device which I picked up around 2 years ago whie I was in the UK.
Price: R5100 excluding shipping
Negotiable: Not really
Location: Durban
Shipping or collection: Shipping is easier as I am not based in an office all the time . I can ship via PostNet or Courier at your cost . Happy to share the courier and insurance shipping costs between the buyer and myself . Meet is possible over the weekend in Amanzimtoti ,but It would have to be at set times as I coach Hockey and am involved with Cricket .
Actual pics below of the item , I have removed the protector to show the display is clean . As usual here are some fine scratches at the back which are from the cover , nothing really and one has to nitpick to look for them but Im disclosing . It was well looked after .
As it came with a UK charger I did not use it and am including a high quality braided black and red lightning cable and a charger . also included the used tech 21 cover I used . Iv kept the earpods as I used them .......
Anyone interested please drop me a PM
Attachments
-
IMG-20200123-WA0012.jpg63.5 KB · Views: 100 -
IMG-20200123-WA0018.jpg40.7 KB · Views: 88 -
IMG-20200123-WA0016.jpg37.8 KB · Views: 87 -
IMG-20200123-WA0015.jpg29.8 KB · Views: 86 -
IMG-20200123-WA0030.jpg78 KB · Views: 81 -
IMG-20200123-WA0028.jpg37.1 KB · Views: 77 -
IMG-20200123-WA0027.jpg59.3 KB · Views: 81 -
IMG-20200123-WA0025.jpg67.3 KB · Views: 83 -
IMG-20200123-WA0023.jpg59.1 KB · Views: 78 -
IMG-20200123-WA0019.jpg55.5 KB · Views: 82