Apple target Samsung lawyer

falcon786

Executive Member
Screwed up case if all relevant evidence isn't taken into account...it really is beginning to look like the judge has agendas behind the scenes and I wont be surprised if Apple wins the case because of her.:confused:

JStrike

Honorary Master
Screwed up case if all relevant evidence isn't taken into account...it really is beginning to look like the judge has agendas behind the scenes and I wont be surprised if Apple wins the case because of her.:confused:
The only way to ensure a fair trial is if procedure is followed. And I suspect you know this, but just want to troll, as it is going against your beloved Samsung

falcon786

Executive Member
The only way to ensure a fair trial is if procedure is followed. And I suspect you know this, but just want to troll, as it is going against your beloved Samsung
I knew you'd be here to earn your salary from Apple.You should tell rpm to sign you up as the MYBB
Apple rep
Btw I dont even own a Samsung,I own a 4s 16gb and a bb 9900 (In fact I dont even have a samsung tv/appliance in my home at all atm) but WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU OWN. :D
I do what I do as a free service to Samsung to counter your Apple propaganda on MYBB.;)

Last edited:

GreyBush

Executive Member
I knew you'd be here to earn your salary from Apple.You should tell rpm to sign you up as the MYBB
Apple rep
Btw I dont even own a Samsung,I own a 4s 16gb and a bb 9900 but WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU OWN. :D
I do what I do as a free service to Samsung to counter your Apple propaganda on MYBB.;)
Woooah take it easy guy, there's no need for red text and caps... lets keep it civil.:D

Last edited:

falcon786

Executive Member
Woooah take it easy guy, there's no need for red text and caps... lets keep it civil.
If my big smiley face and wink didnt give you a clue that I'm not at all taking this seriously but rather lightheartedly taking the mickey....er i mean Apple out of Jstrike, then I dont know what will buddy.:)

JStrike

Honorary Master
Apple rep
Btw I dont even own a Samsung,I own a 4s 16gb and a bb 9900 (In fact I dont even have a samsung tv/appliance in my home at all atm) but WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU OWN. :D
When you start arguing against procedure being followed in a trial, and start casting aspersions against a judge because you don't like the way the case is going, you start sounding ridiculous

falcon786

Executive Member
When you start arguing against procedure being followed in a trial, and start casting aspersions against a judge because you don't like the way the case is going, you start sounding ridiculous
As ridiculous as your constant pro apple babbling on here? Naaaah I doubt it buddy.Then you get offended by the term isheep but you set yourself up for it several times a day.

GreyBush

Executive Member
If my big smiley face and wink didnt give you a clue that I'm not at all taking this seriously but rather lightheartedly taking the mickey....er i mean Apple out of Jstrike, then I dont know what will buddy.:)
I fixed my post.

falcon786

Executive Member
Woooah take it easy guy, there's no need for red text and caps... lets keep it civil.
Oh and the red text was clearly because mybb always shows company reps names in red so I really dont know how you misunderstood it as uncivil? :confused:

JStrike

Honorary Master
As ridiculous as your constant pro apple babbling on here? Naaaah I doubt it buddy.Then you get offended by the term isheep but you set yourself up for it several times a day.
When I say something in the defence of Apple, I don't cast aspersion on a Judge or trial law. That's the difference.
When Apple loses cases, so be it, they were wrong

falcon786

Executive Member
When I say something in the defence of Apple, I don't cast aspersion on a Judge or trial law. That's the difference.
When Apple loses cases, so be it, they were wrong
Why cant the judge be questioned she is human after all and im sure she is patriotic.
If the system is so flawed and yet THIS judge cant see it then that is seriously suspect.

JStrike

Honorary Master
Why cant the judge be questioned she is human after all and im sure she is patriotic.
If the system is so flawed and yet THIS judge cant see it then that is seriously suspect.
Because Judges rulings are peer reviewed. There is no evidence to say that she is biased. If you have legal evidence of it, submit it to the bar council.
Otherwise it is the equivalent of pronouncing you as a child rapist, even though I have no evidence to do so

falcon786

Executive Member
Because Judges rulings are peer reviewed. There is no evidence to say that she is biased. If you have legal evidence of it, submit it to the bar council.
Otherwise it is the equivalent of pronouncing you as a child rapist, even though I have no evidence to do so
Why?Unlike you I have no affiliation with either of the companies so why waste my time but thats my opinion that in the real world for a trial to be fair ALL evidence needs to be taken into account irrespective of a lawyers delay or whatever other technicalities may hamper it....

JStrike

Honorary Master
Why?Unlike you I have no affiliation with either of the companies so why waste my time but thats my opinion that in the real world for a trial to be fair ALL evidence needs to be taken into account irrespective of a lawyers delay or whatever other technicalities may hamper it....
There are good reason for procedure to be followed. I suspect you know this, as many degree's include one year of Law. But you just prefer trolling

falcon786

Executive Member
There are good reason for procedure to be followed. I suspect you know this, as many degree's include one year of Law. But you just prefer trolling
You dont need degrees to have common sense but I guess thats the problem with common sense it clearly isnt that common,no you need a text book to show you how obviously.

JStrike

Honorary Master
You dont need degrees to have common sense but I guess thats the problem with common sense it clearly isnt that common,no you need a text book to show you how obviously.
I don't need no stupid book learning, I'm street smart! Lets burn those people with their book learning as their words make my head hurt

Last edited:

BeVonk!

Executive Member
Thát is potentially the biggest risk here in favour of Apple. Apple = USA. Samsung = part of the big economic threat from the East "Rooi Gevaar".

BeVonk!

Executive Member
For the US it is important to protect Apple against threats like Samsung. The profits that flows to Apple is good. The profits that flows to Korea is bad. Will take a miracle for Samsung to win this thing.