Archeage unchained

b1nary

I see Archeage has gone full pay to play dropped their doggy past business practices with pay to win and also revamped the game graphics, anyone gettign in on this ?

If I wasn't invested in Classic WoW, I'd jump right in. I enjoyed Archeage except for the P2W aspect ofc.

Yea saw a vid form Lazy peon about it. I did enjoy it a lot will get it some time at a later date just want to see if they implement it afterwards.

I jumped on this, enjoyed Archeage.
I'm glad they also have the no multi boxing and only 3 account rule as per Korea too.
No pay to win stuff in the store and Archeage is even more gorgeous than I remember it.

Considering the whole selling point of Archeage Unchained is the removal of P2W I highly doubt they'd add it in the future as it would just be like normal Archeage then.

I jumped on this, enjoyed Archeage.
I'm glad they also have the no multi boxing and only 3 account rule as per Korea too.
No pay to win stuff in the store and Archeage is even more gorgeous than I remember it.

Considering the whole selling point of Archeage Unchained is the removal of P2W I highly doubt they'd add it in the future as it would just be like normal Archeage then.
I get that is what makes it so appealing but one can hardly judge me for being sceptic bout current day developers.

Ya will need to buy from store direct , still on the fence might buy and jump on Gildaron EU server since the land grab is only the 26th since it released with steam.

So I see. In two minds about using the Trion / Glyph store.

Back