BEE/AA Chinese = black.
Most probably has government contracts then.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
BEE/AA Chinese = black.
Oh yeah forgot I was posting on Stormfront Lite, enjoy the march, don't get skulled by a rubber bullet.
Sorry, don't get the reference. Bit of a sad joke you are though. All this attempt to create fear - still not clear why?
We know the Chinese are supporting the ANC government. Maybe we're dealing with a covert Chinese operative here![]()
Use an ANC shirtSo what colour shirt must I wear tomorrow?

Is he/she really that?
What you so scared about?
Black people.
I'm Chinese South African, so, Asian.
Oh yeah forgot I was posting on Stormfront Lite, enjoy the march, don't get skulled by a rubber bullet.
So to clarify, whose side are you on?
a shadowy third party!
Honestly, guys, got a bad feeling about Pretoria, there's going to be a lot of intimidation and possible violence, it might even rain out as well.
You are quite the joker. Honestly; I despise you.
Beginning to think that he forgot to take his meds...
I just want to know how much it costs. I gotto get me some white privilegeI'm officially confused now. Didn't know ethnicity reassignment surgery was a thing...
I just want to know how much it costs. I gotto get me some white privilege
I just want to know how much it costs. I gotto get me some white privilege
Honestly, guys, got a bad feeling about Pretoria, there's going to be a lot of intimidation and possible violence, it might even rain out as well.
I'm learning Glaswegian , straightening my hair, painting it red and keeping out of the sun. I will not be deniedThat's cultural appropriation![]()