South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
A lot of the crowd was black. Last video uploading, 15 minutes. Totally not worth the wait, but I am doing it anyways.![]()
I think it's fake.
That must be his peak intelligent state of mind. Wonder if he can count and read numbers then?
Well obviously YOU do. If I may ask a personal question, if you dont mind. How much do you get paid by the guptas per month?I think it's fake.
I think it's fake.
Sure. I am talking of the young "militant" generation than never even experienced apartheid.
OK, I will bite, tell us why.
No need to bite, you are allowed to think otherwise.
![]()
Check this time stamp
Sure YOU WOULD! Thats obvious. Just be carefull it stinks inside there.
Well obviously YOU do. If I may ask a personal question, if you dont mind. How much do you get paid by the guptas per month?
OK, I will bite, tell us why.
Unless something can be retweeted before being posted?
In Twitterland it's possible if the tweet and retweet are viewed in different time zones.

poor, your posts are generally well considered, keen to understand why you think it is fake.
Should have knocked him dequf out.Acceptable.
ANN7 arrived to cover this lot. I revved the reporter a bit and he got very foul-mouthed with me.