South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
OMG. That scene in the morgue! That is the funniest **** ever!Love this damn show!!!
Right through the s**thole. I cringed so hard.OMG. That scene in the morgue! That is the funniest **** ever!Love this damn show!!!
OMG. That scene in the morgue! That is the funniest **** ever!Love this damn show!!!
Well the episode is called The Morgue
You can just tell the creators are having so much fun with this show.
OMG. That scene in the morgue! That is the funniest **** ever!Love this damn show!!!
New level of ewwThat was awesome
And also terrible.
I hope this has its own mojo - I have always enjoyed John McGinley and find myself watching stuff just because he is in it:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5722214/?ref_=nv_sr_2
Stan Against Evil
Watched first episode and it is in the same vein as Ash. So far so good but I hope it is not going to become a cheap ripoff