J johndoe1983 Senior Member Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 953 Reaction score 3 Location Sandton Feb 6, 2012 #1 U guys seen it? Omg! "I have an army... We have a hulk" *jizzinmapants* Cannot wait!!
N Ninja'd A Djinn Joined Jan 7, 2010 Messages 53,158 Reaction score 15,021 Location S**thole Feb 6, 2012 #2 [video=youtube;pXxb0Yj68Dc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXxb0Yj68Dc[/video] Did I just cum? Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
ToxicBunny Oi! Leave me out of this... Joined Apr 8, 2006 Messages 143,022 Reaction score 101,601 Location Crimetown Feb 6, 2012 #3 I think this deserve one single response and one single response only Fekking rock the fek on... SO going to be there on opening day for this.
I think this deserve one single response and one single response only Fekking rock the fek on... SO going to be there on opening day for this.
J johndoe1983 Senior Member Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 953 Reaction score 3 Location Sandton Feb 6, 2012 #4 http://tiny.cc/j20l9 Like a boss!
K Kaleb Expert Member Joined Aug 30, 2008 Messages 1,264 Reaction score 0 Feb 6, 2012 #5 love the fact that Tony is rocking a Black Sabbath shirt.