Axxess / Afrihost data usage

Half_Frog

Expert Member
Hi Guys

I have signed up for both the Afrihost and Axxess Telkom Mobile deals. I have noticed that on both platforms I am unable to see data usage or how much data I have left.

I am also unable to upgrade/downgrade the packages on either platforms.

Does anyone here know any way of seeing the data usage?

BradleyKZN

Expert Member
Pretty sure Afrihost said they are still working with Telkom to view data usage

cavedog

Honorary Master
You can upgrade/downgrade your package on Afrihost. Just click on edit package and then select your new package.

There is no data usage on the control panel so for now you can view this by visiting http://onnet.telkom.co.za from the simcard you want to view the data balance on.

callen

Hi Guys

I have signed up for both the Afrihost and Axxess Telkom Mobile deals. I have noticed that on both platforms I am unable to see data usage or how much data I have left.

I am also unable to upgrade/downgrade the packages on either platforms.

Does anyone here know any way of seeing the data usage?

View attachment 718870
Hi,

Has this been resolved now? I'm looking at signing up with Axxess.

Half_Frog

Expert Member
Thank you. I signed up now.
Can you transfer data on these sim cards? Like how telkom allows you to transfer data?
I think if you have a few Telkom sims with Axxess then you can transfer the data between them, other than that I have no idea

ProAsm

Expert Member
Yeah, I'm with WebAfrica (Telkom) and I often transfer data.
Pity you only allowed 10 GB a month :(

Alan Gordon

Just beware I signed up with Axxess 3 weeks ago for fibre and Voip. Great sales pitch, etc. Never had such shocking service ever. You must install yourself, they ported my business line 3rd Oct when I specifically said not before end Oct. No phones for a whole 36 hrs as even their technician who eventually phoned to help battled. Today is the 7th and incoming calls still go straight to voicemail. Spent all day begging them for help. All closest I get as usual is the normal totally unrelated, poorly written response"
Good day
You can advice how numbers of ring you wish clients phone to rign before it goes to voicemail. Regards Nathi Outshiki".
My typing on a cell phone not great but I think just the grammatical errors in that ludicrous reply 4 hrs after my first complaint to my simple questions as to help, incoming calls going straight to voicemail is just unbelievable.