Axxess: Can't login to CCP?

Arzy

Honorary Master
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
29,526
Reaction score
3,601
Location
Back home...
So I've been using vouchers from engen for my ADSL connectivity thus far, this morning however I decided I'll set up a prepaid account and see how that goes. The process of setting this up itself was very pleasant and quick. I am currently using the account I set up to post this.

My issue is that when I tried to login to to the customer control panel I keep getting the error that my username/pass are incorrect. What I would thus like to know is if there is some delay between giving access on the account for adsl and being able to use the CCP? or are there some other user details that I have to use to access the CCP? I would have thought that these would be exactly the same as the ADSL login details though...
 
That link to relates to the prepaid vouchers you get from stores. I was using that when I bought voucher at engen.

I didn't but a voucher at a store this time though, I actually setup a prepaid account with them, supposedly [email protected] but as I said I can't access my cp with this.
 
That link to relates to the prepaid vouchers you get from stores. I was using that when I bought voucher at engen.

I didn't but a voucher at a store this time though, I actually setup a prepaid account with them, supposedly [email protected] but as I said I can't access my cp with this.
Oh ok. Then check your email. There is a code in there that is completely different to the username you use to connect. You need that code + pwd: format like so:

ABC99
mhfrt
 
Aahh ok, is this email sent to the address I used when I signed up or to my axxess email address? Because I can't access the axxess email address either at this stage...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X