Axxess MTN LTE

SpliceGold

Since the under sea cable brakes still to date I cannot play online games. Everything else is fine. Every now and again I have no service but luckily not too often. The lag is so bad I cannot play. MTN from Axxess used to be fantastic but not anymore. I even used my cell c sim card to play online and it worked perfectly. Same with Vodacom too. So if Cell C has a better service than MTN Axxess then I just dont know anymore.

Anyone else having this issue? Axxess are useless and say there is no issue but there is. I'm so over the shoddy service from them. Needless to say I will be cancelling very soon and going with Vodacom of which I should have done in the first place. I am not even going to bother attempting to contact Axxess again.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Hows the Telkom coverage in your area??

Personally not a gamer (Although i wish i was just dont have any pc console etc)
But telkoms been working good for me. Streaming no issues while on youtube facebook etc

SpliceGold

Hows the Telkom coverage in your area??

Personally not a gamer (Although i wish i was just dont have any pc console etc)
But telkoms been working good for me. Streaming no issues while on youtube facebook etc
Im about 300 or so meters out of coverage. Tried it before and it didn't work. I can stream in 4k with no issues with MTN its just gaming :crying:

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Im about 300 or so meters out of coverage. Tried it before and it didn't work. I can stream in 4k with no issues with MTN its just gaming :crying:
maaaann that sucks.... As the Mr viking said though apparently been an issue for most while gaming..

Mekon

My son is a gamer. We currently use axxess ADSL which will occasionally stop or has bad latency. He chats to other players from around the world and what is surprising is that some people from rural backwater towns in small obscure countries have better internet than South Africa

SpliceGold

My son is a gamer. We currently use axxess ADSL which will occasionally stop or has bad latency. He chats to other players from around the world and what is surprising is that some people from rural backwater towns in small obscure countries have better internet than South Africa
Yeah I think its all these resellers. My brothers contract he has direct from MTN works flawlessly. Although he does pay a small fortune for it.