Axxess Telkom fixed LTE no Rollover

Totempole

Expert Member
I received my Telkom Fixed LTE SIM and after testing it for a while, I checked the balance. Both the anytime data and the night data is set to expire on 1 December.

The anytime data portion is supposed to rollover for 1 month as far as I'm aware, or am I missing something?

Pretty sure expiry should be 1 January for the anytime data portion.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
I received my Telkom Fixed LTE SIM and after testing it for a while, I checked the balance. Both the anytime data and the night data is set to expire on 1 December.

The anytime data portion is supposed to rollover for 1 month as far as I'm aware, or am I missing something?

Pretty sure expiry should be 1 January for the anytime data portion.
Hi @Totempole, you are very much correct and I would like to actually look at this. Please PM me your account details so I may assist.

Totempole

Expert Member
Hi @Totempole, you are very much correct and I would like to actually look at this. Please PM me your account details so I may assist.
Do you have any further info regarding the above?

I'm not getting anywhere with phone support. I've basically been told to wait for it to happen and then they will assist. Are they also going to put the burden of proof on me as to how much data I had which should have rolled over?