Axxess - USELESSSSSS

georgelza

So.. hopefully someone from axxess is here/online and will make effort to resolve this, as having a open ticked does not seem to go anywhere...

Middle/late Jan I get email stating that I will be upgraded from a 20Mbps package to 40Mbps at no cost.
if I wanted to stay on 20Mbps, then I can expect a discount.

So wait patiently for the upgrade, comes through early March, line goes unstable, end result, the area where I am, can't get 40Mbps, so decided, well then downgrade me to the 20Mbps package and picket a little bit in reduced cost... well, first, it seems no one on Axxess support even know about the upgrades, and the offer. I downgraded the package, no chance of getting the refund, they want to leave me at the old rate, now that I said, well in that case, cancel / reverse the downgrade, well now they want to increase my monthly amount. W.T.FFFFFFF.

Previously... They made the offer of a ADSL line only package, where instead of paying X for them and Y for Telkom, they can cancel the Telkom bit, which included voice (never used) and leave copper in place, I only pay them, well again, support knew nothing of this, when asked whats involved in taking advantage of this offer, it's well... you apply, we return your line to Telkom, we then re-apply for a ADSL line only, hope there is available, might not be, all while you won't have service.

and this is suppose to be the best ADSL/VDSL ISP in the country, no F way.

G

Captain Axxess

Company Representative
Company Rep
So.. hopefully someone from axxess is here/online and will make effort to resolve this, as having a open ticked does not seem to go anywhere...

Middle/late Jan I get email stating that I will be upgraded from a 20Mbps package to 40Mbps at no cost.
if I wanted to stay on 20Mbps, then I can expect a discount.

So wait patiently for the upgrade, comes through early March, line goes unstable, end result, the area where I am, can't get 40Mbps, so decided, well then downgrade me to the 20Mbps package and picket a little bit in reduced cost... well, first, it seems no one on Axxess support even know about the upgrades, and the offer. I downgraded the package, no chance of getting the refund, they want to leave me at the old rate, now that I said, well in that case, cancel / reverse the downgrade, well now they want to increase my monthly amount. W.T.FFFFFFF.

Previously... They made the offer of a ADSL line only package, where instead of paying X for them and Y for Telkom, they can cancel the Telkom bit, which included voice (never used) and leave copper in place, I only pay them, well again, support knew nothing of this, when asked whats involved in taking advantage of this offer, it's well... you apply, we return your line to Telkom, we then re-apply for a ADSL line only, hope there is available, might not be, all while you won't have service.

and this is suppose to be the best ADSL/VDSL ISP in the country, no F way.

G
Hi there George,

Please send me a DM and let's have a chat about resolving this matter for you. Please do also include your account details.