Band for SKMIE 1251

impracticaldogg

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
256
Reaction score
78
Got this watch because I'm tired of expensive smart watches that stop working or the display fades. All I need is a stopwatch, splits and water resistance.
The band has broken after 18 months, 1713111536440.jpgand it is non-standard. Any advice?
 
A new strap to fit that will likely cost more than the entire watch. If you can wait a while, just get a new watch here:

Thanks! I had a quick look and they only have standard AliExpress shipping with no tracking. Previously I've had deliveries take months or not arrive at all - are they more reliable now?
 
Upvote 0
Definitely not the quickest but I've never had a parcel go missing in the last 10 years. I had 4 separate, small, parcels (they don't consolidate orders from different suppliers) arrive last month, ordered in the last week of January. All comes in via SAPO, about R36 clearance fee for cheapish goods.
 
Upvote 0
Definitely not the quickest but I've never had a parcel go missing in the last 10 years. I had 4 separate, small, parcels (they don't consolidate orders from different suppliers) arrive last month, ordered in the last week of January. All comes in via SAPO, about R36 clearance fee for cheapish goods.
OK, good to know. I really like the watch I have so was hoping to add in some straps with a new unit, and then if the strap on the new one breaks at least I have some spare straps.
If they don't consolidate orders then that is a no-go
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X