• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Be careful with laziness

rwenzori

Honorary Master
Laziness kills — and science just proved it. New research reveals that the Homo erectus died out partly due to their lazy nature.

This quality, paired with an inability to adapt to the changing climate, ultimately played a significant role in the eventual extinction of the long-gone ancestors of modern humans.
Except that that is just speculative drivel.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Be careful, they are the ones that is going to take care of you one day
The lazy ones take care of us? They are going to forget to feed and water us and we will die - like their plants do. Oh wait - those are my plants that die. Well - I deserve to go the same way.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Laziness kills — and science just proved it. New research reveals that the Homo erectus died out partly due to their lazy nature.

This quality, paired with an inability to adapt to the changing climate, ultimately played a significant role in the eventual extinction of the long-gone ancestors of modern humans.
TL;DR

Could someone summarise this for me?
Homo erectus^^^