Best Fibre ISP?

FireStorm101

Hi all

Just wondering what the consensus is on the best Fibre provider?
I am with Webafrica but peer to peer is severely throttled and I am getting laggy streaming on netflix.
I am on a 200/200 package, feel like performance should be better.
Better option(s) for similar price?

Thanks

tkburn

Depends which fibre network you are on , not all ISP's offer their products on the same fibre network.

Network = Octotel,Frogfoot,VUMA etc
ISP = WebAfrica , Afrihost etc

FireStorm101

Depends which fibre network you are on , not all ISP's offer their products on the same fibre network.

Network = Octotel,Frogfoot,VUMA etc
ISP = WebAfrica , Afrihost etc
On Vumatel with Webafrica at the moment

tkburn

I
On Vumatel with Webafrica at the moment
I can vouch for both Vox and Macrolan as ISP's. Stable speeds 99% of the time for both. Vox was way more responsive in terms of support though, if I logged a query guaranteed I would be contacted by a support person within an hour 24/7.

I would look at home connect and web squad on Vuma as well, web squad have a 1000mbs package for R1499pm

m.zakariyya.g

I

I can vouch for both Vox and Macrolan as ISP's. Stable speeds 99% of the time for both. Vox was way more responsive in terms of support though, if I logged a query guaranteed I would be contacted by a support person within an hour 24/7.

I would look at home connect and web squad on Vuma as well, web squad have a 1000mbs package for R1499pm
Yup, Vox is excellent. Exceptional pricing, and one of the only ISPs that offer free installation with Vumatel (as long as you don't cancel within the first 12 months).