Best Ultrabook for R9000

weelzSA

Expert Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
3,259
Reaction score
51
Location
Cape Town
Hey all.

What would the best ultrabook (or similar) device be in my R9000 price range? I was looking at the HP Envy 4 or the ASUS S400CA but am open to suggestions. They have to have minimum i5 processor and 4gig RAM. I would go for the Macbook Air but its just too expensive (I like the form factor)

Will be mainly used for website design, some photo editing (not too hectic), some coding and then the usual day to day stuff like email and web browsing ect.

Let me know please.

Thanks
 
The ASUS was also something I looked at a while ago for my buyers guide and it's very well kitted out. From a few meters away it even looks similar to a Macbook and has a very similar backlit keyboard as well. I would say get that and then somewhere down the line add in a 64GB or 128GB mSATA SSD to boot Windows, keeping the 500GB for secondary storage.
 
I'd hold off and buy something with touch
 
I have tried to convince myself to go with 14" but I just cannot. I have gotten to use to 15.6" inch
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X