Best Wimax soution in Rustenburg

rahul

Active Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Hi

Is there a WiMax services in Rustenburg. I know telkom line is the best option for IS in SA but I dont have a Telkom line and will take months for those guys to install one.

Many thanks
 
Last edited:
Yes

Try Screamer.
In theory, Vodacom also, but at business rates.

Screamer will do a no-obligation signal strength test. They also offer a wifi-based broadband offering. Coverage in Rustenburg is spotty though.

See the Vodacom coverage map as an example (base stations are on a high site near the high school, I think).
 
I have checked vodacom business WiMax deals very very expensive. How is screamer in Rustenburg area. I have been looking over the internet only to find a lot of on and off connections problems with screamer Wimax.
 
I have checked vodacom business WiMax deals very very expensive. How is screamer in Rustenburg area. I have been looking over the internet only to find a lot of on and off connections problems with screamer Wimax.

They changed their agent in Rustenburg about 2 months ago and there has been a 100% improvement.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X