Big changes coming to Post Office

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
Big changes coming to Post Office

The management of the South African Post Office (SAPO) has been instructed to review all SAPO contracts to ensure they are still relevant to the business requirements.

This as the board, which was appointed last October, has set a 90-day deadline to stabilise the financial position of the organisation.
[SANews]

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Big Changes? about the only thing the Post Office is good for is renewing vehicle licenses... I won't use any of their other services willingly.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Post office? I vaguely remember us having something like that. A distant memory of something other than couriers delivering post.

Deandbn

Hasn't anyone told them that postnet and DHL and others do it all a whole lot better than they ever did so all they really need to do is switch off the lights before they leave forever.
Oh and did I mention much more profitably as well.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
i have to go see my one now today to collect 3 parcels
price you pay for using Wish.com
thats why i love banggood.com as my stuff gets couriered to my door
cant stand post offices
/spit

Pegasus

Expert Member
Big Changes? about the only thing the Post Office is good for is renewing vehicle licenses... I won't use any of their other services willingly.
I actually didn't know they do that.

Maybe a big change could be that they advertise their services better.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
"a Post Office that is trusted and reliable to deliver, deliver on time and deliver the parcels unviolated "
Luls. Yeah naa mate.