Black Friday fibre offers

Zubie

New Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Cybersmart offer as Black Friday special is fantastic. Unfortunately, it seems, it is only a publicity stint. Their excuses why they cannot install, neither to me nor my friend, are pathetic. What sort of contractor is that if they cannot go aerial route? You must be able to install by any means available to you. So, lucky few will benefit, but that is far from special they advertise it as. I was ready to jump the ship, but I think I better stay where I am, I have a very nice deal, better than, probably, 95% of people.
 
Their excuses why they cannot install, neither to me nor my friend, are pathetic. What sort of contractor is that if they cannot go aerial route? You must be able to install by any means available to you.

there are MANY reasons to not go aerial. Its all down to risk and increased liability. Their promo, their conditions.
first thing i did was check if i was in the coverage. Sure, it's very limited, but they dont owe us anything.

To make you eligible for the special, who should pay "extra" for that infrastructure. You or them?
 
My wishes for Black Friday

MTN 50GB for R150 deal
WeFix f#cking cutting their fix prices for iPhone 7 Plus screens

Outside topic: Dbrand f#cking shipping my skins faster
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X