Block all incoming calls on data sim (Android 10)

Mister 45

Executive Member
I'm probably being an idiot, but how would I go about blocking all incoming calls on my data sim? It seems the previous owner had a very casual attitude towards paying his debts.
Bonus points if the solution blocks sms as well.
I'm on Android 10, Poco X3.

ld13

Honorary Master
Forward/divert all calls to voicemail?

Kill the SMS centre number? Although you are probably using the sim in a router that might not have these specific settings.

Mister 45

Executive Member
Forward/divert all calls to voicemail?

Kill the SMS centre number? Although you are probably using the sim in a router that might not have these specific settings.
The forward trick might work, I'll give it a go. I'm using the as a second sim in my phone, that's why it's a pain in the lower intestine.

AntennaMan

Expert Member
I'm probably being an idiot, but how would I go about blocking all incoming calls on my data sim? It seems the previous owner had a very casual attitude towards paying his debts.
Bonus points if the solution blocks sms as well.
I'm on Android 10, Poco X3.
I'll have a look a bit later. We had to do something similar on my wife's phone.

ld13

Honorary Master
The forward trick might work, I'll give it a go. I'm using the as a second sim in my phone, that's why it's a pain in the lower intestine.
Yep, forwarding will work 100% as it is done network side and the call never reaches the phone afaik. Just check that your voicemail is disabled or somthing. Alternatively you could bar incoming calls.

As you are using the sim in a phone, you should also be able to butcher its SMS settings. On my phone it is called the 'message centre' number, and changing that should kill incoming SMS messages.

Last edited:

Mister 45

Executive Member
Yep, forwarding will work 100% as it is done network side and the call never reaches the phone afaik. Just check that your voicemail is disabled or somthing. Alternatively you could bar incoming calls.

As you are using the sim in a phone, you should also be able to butcher its SMS settings. On my phone it is called the 'message centre' number, and changing that should kill incoming SMS messages.
Ok, I'll have a look. How do I bar incoming calls? I've searched for the setting but can't find it.

dusi

How do you bar incoming calls on android? I'm getting several telemarketing calls a week, super annoying when they call in the morning or weekend.