BREAKING: War Erupts In Brazil - LIVE Coverage

Average murder rate in Brazil last year was 106 per day. Now I know that their population is far higher than SA's, but 119 dead (so far) from one police operation is hardly a family spat... 😂
Who's crying "genocide" first?

Edit: Don't bother. I see the blue-haired harpies have been on it for a couple of years.
 
Perhaps you could attempt an intelligent reply.

I stated that 119 is quite a few deaths from one police action and you start going on about "blue haired harpies". 🤔
Nope. I asked who's going to cry genocide first. This is a reference to the fact that the merest little kindergarten, hospital or rabid group of terrorists being blown out of existence, is called a genocide these days. I'm guessing offing 119 gangsters will go the same way.

I then thought I'd have a quick look myself. Not difficult with a simple internet search. Lo and behold, it took me about 10 seconds to find a bunch loons screaming genocide about what's happening in the favelas. Been doing so for about 7 years now. Managed to bring race into it as well. I then edited my post. (Look. There's a little word there.) You know what an edit is, no?

You don't think I was calling you a blue haired harpie, do you? Never confused you with any of them before. Also, "what?" is not a very pointed question.
 
Nope. I asked who's going to cry genocide first. This is a reference to the fact that the merest little kindergarten, hospital or rabid group of terrorists being blown out of existence, is called a genocide these days. I'm guessing offing 119 gangsters will go the same way.

I then thought I'd have a quick look myself. Not difficult with a simple internet search. Lo and behold, it took me about 10 seconds to find a bunch loons screaming genocide about what's happening in the favelas. Been doing so for about 7 years now. Managed to bring race into it as well. I then edited my post. (Look. There's a little word there.) You know what an edit is, no?

You don't think I was calling you a blue haired harpie, do you? Never confused you with any of them before. Also, "what?" is not a very pointed question.

Oh cool, thanks for the explanation. I didn't think you were calling me a harpie, just hadn't seen anyone describe what's happening in Brazil a genocide - it clearly isn't... 👍
 
Are they still arguing about who runs the poppy fields in the Amazon ?

Is this still going?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X