** BringITover ** Pre-Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaNIX

Expert Member
Hi Everyone,

A while ago I mentioned that I'm going to start an online business... Well, after many months of planing, the online store is almost ready to launch...

I'm talking pre-orders for iPhones (3gs) and iPads(Wifi/3G)... iPad stock is still very low in Australia, that's why I need to order 1 week in advance, so it will help a great deal if I know +- how many to order for the launch...

Email orders@bringitover.co.za with your name and contact details, including the model you're interested in.

ATM the website only has a few products loaded, mostly iPhones and Ipads... If you are interested in ANY product(macbook pro, pc hardware, etc), please fill in the request form on the website, and I will provide you with a quote to ship it to South Africa, and add the product to the website for you to buy.

BringITover is a registered business in Australia, and the website is paypal verified, accepting all major credit cards... :D

Visit: www.bringitover.co.za

Last edited:

xplicet

Well done! I wish you all the best. I was starting to look into doing the exact same thing!

Hopefully this is an answer to the complaining about apple products being so expensive in SA due to Core.

I was going to include a complete landed cost for all the products. Once you know all the duty codes the duties should be a constant so that you can calculate exactly what to expect once its on our shores. If you dont mind me asking why did you not want to do this?

Cudo's regarding the "Gift" option. This is very handy.

Please PM me if you are interested in referals. I have generated ALOT of interest for iPad & iPhone 4 sales.

All the best!

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Now the big question is when will you list the iPhone 4 on your site? :)

WiT8litZ

Good luck indeed. Going to headover and see if there is anything I can afford :)

shakes1

Expert Member
All the best, also have heard lots of complaints about the lack of support

Status
Not open for further replies.