British series, mini-series and dramas .....

Made by Hulu, but shot in London and the series is set in London...

So could go either way I guess?

I am sure an argument of what defines a series as being US or British will ensue post haste...
I was going to say made by Starz and produced by Lionsgate which is American/Canadian IIRC - I didn't know about the Hulu connection.

It was shot in the UK but that's a 51st state anyway... :ROFL:
 
I was going to say made by Starz and produced by Lionsgate which is American/Canadian IIRC - I didn't know about the Hulu connection.

It was shot in the UK but that's a 51st state anyway... :ROFL:

My apologies..I was wrong about Hulu...they WERE going to make the series, but you are correct, it was STARZ.

Production Co:
Character 7, Liberty Global, Carpool Entertainment
 
I think it was during Ep3 that I decided enough is enough. Around the 24min mark to be precise.
And Olivia Munn can't act her way out of a paper bag.

Great, was waiting for the series to end before watching any further. Now I'm gonna be looking at the clock all the way through episode 3, to see what happens at 24 minutes. Thanks. :rolleyes:
 
Unfortunately the shock factor is all some shows have. Intelligent storytelling isn't on the agenda.
Those shows are weeded out very easily, sometimes by just watching the trailer.

Unfortunately for @hilton he's missing out on some amazing series, because of his very strict self imposed viewing limitations.

To quickly mention: Soprano's, Narcos, Breaking Bad and Deadwood will all be filtered out...
 
Unfortunately for @hilton he's missing out on some amazing series, because of his very strict self imposed viewing limitations.

Busy watching re-runs of Only Fools and Horses, Green Green Grass and Men Behaving Badly. Nothing new from the UK at the moment except for Brexit chaos.
 
Just finished "Gentleman Jack".

Another brilliant show from the HBO stable.

Watching a woman in the 1830's take zero kuk from men within "polite society" is very refreshing indeed.

Suranne Jones is exceptional.
 
Just finished "Gentleman Jack".

Another brilliant show from the HBO stable.

Watching a woman in the 1830's take zero kuk from men within "polite society" is very refreshing indeed.

Suranne Jones is exceptional.
Make sure you see her in "Unforgiven", "Scott and Bailey", "Vanity Fair" and "Doctor Foster".
 
AT THE MOMENT is what I said :p
Good to know you are up to date with all of these current and ongoing and new British series then...

Peaky Blinders
The Great British Bake Off
Grand Designs
Taskmaster
The Reluctant Landlord
Harlots
Catherine the Great
The Crown
After Life
Endeavor
Doc Martin
Hinterland
Line of Duty
Man Down
No Offense
Ramy
Taboo
Shetland
Unforgotten
Victoria
The Virtues
Year of the Rabbit

These are obviously not EVERYTHING, but just the ones I quickly grabbed off of my Sonarr, as I am monitoring them at the moment.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X