Bulk Supplements

palerider

Hi Everyone,

I cannot determine whether this is post is permissible or not, if not will the mods please remove it.

My son started a small supplement company when he was in high school, offering pure, raw supplements in economical quantities. He is now a student so I am trying to help him get more exposure, thus this post.

He is presently running an excellent promotion, offering 5Kg of choc whey with natural flavouring and only natural zero calorie sweeteners (no aspartame, sucralose or other artificials) for only R990 with free courier delivery anywhere in SA.

https://bulksupplements.co.za/colle...ucts/chocolate-whey-protein-concentrate-2x2kg

NEW LOGO v3 SMALL SIZE.png

Hope this or some of his other products may be of use to some of you.
Thank you all for the opportunity to make you aware of his business.

Any feedback, comments or suggestions are appreciated and can be sent to

https://bulksupplements.co.za/pages/contact-us or admin@bulk-supplements.co.za

Cube3

Expert Member
Those prices are pretty ridiculous. Can find cheaper pretty much anywhere else. Your concentrate prices look like isolate prices.

palerider

Those prices are pretty ridiculous. Can find cheaper pretty much anywhere else. Your concentrate prices look like isolate prices.
Thank you for your opinion.
Have you considered that delivery is free on all orders?
What would you suggest the price for concentrate should be ?

Boschie

Hey Palerider,

I actually created a profile just to reply and represent your son's business. about a year ago I started researching pre-workouts and all the ingredients, after the research I started importing my own raw ingredients to make my own pre-workout, because I was tired of buying expensive products off the shelf and having to take 2 servings to get the results I need.

Importing these products were expensive and irritating due to customs. So I started searching local and found Bulk-Supplements.co.za

Immediately ordered from them, their prices are better than any brand you can buy in any shop. Received my order in the same week, and honestly it was as clean as the international products I purchased.

I have been buying and recommending since then, actually received another parcel this morning. I recommend any serious athlete to visit their website, their information and research is spot on, and they have power combinations to buy.

With regards to Cube3's reply. One has to understand that the Protein concentrate you see at Bulk-Supplements is the raw ingredient. The Protein Isolate you buy in shops probably has between 1/2 and 3/4 of pure protein in it.

Many many protein products advertise for example 22g of protein..what they dont say is where that protein comes from. A lot of the additives in it, like glutamine adds about 5-10g of protein. So yes you are going to pay a premium price, but you get the pure and premium package. Dischem sells a whey protein from Scitec, retails for R1200 for 2.3kg. That product is one of the few proteins out there that has its protein count from pure protein..compare that price to Bulk-Supplements and you see a massive saving

gregmcc

Honorary Master
Just curious as to why bulk-supplements.co.za and bulksupplements.co.za

Thought one might be a scam site.

Boschie

hmmm I think that's just my bad typing, i've always been typing it with a dash even though there is no dash in their name

palerider

Just curious as to why bulk-supplements.co.za and bulksupplements.co.za

Thought one might be a scam site.
Thanks for your post.
We actually own both domains and one redirects to the other. Owning both the hyphenated and un-hyphenated domains serves two purposes:

1. Whichever you remember gets you to us (like Boschie who remembers or types with the hyphen)
2. Prevents a "domain squatter" or "domain parasite" from setting up a mirror site as a scam or just to harm our business.

palerider

Hey Palerider,

I actually created a profile just to reply and represent your son's business.
Hi Boschie, Thank you for the kind words, glad to hear we're doing something right. We started the business after having experienced the exact same frustrations as you have, to which you can add the empty promises of most of the big brand supplement suppliers.

Once you get past the glitz & glamour of the big brands you realize they don't have all that much to offer for your hard-earned cash. Even if you buy into their promised results, it fascinates me that anyone who is trying to improve their body would be happy to ingest all the artificial sweeteners, colouring, flavouring, etc which virtually all their products contain. These may not be quite as bad for you as some make them out to be, but why risk your health if there is no need to do so? Just so you can enjoy "cookies & cream" which tastes like anything except cookies & cream?

We're currently running a Double Deal special which offers 2x2kg whey protein, plus 1x1kg whey PLUS a 3 month supply of TestoBoron (valued at R375), all for just R895 for plain whey or R995 for chocolate whey (flavoured with natural cocoa and sweetened with zero-calorie natural sweeteners, a blend of erythritol and stevia extract with no aftertaste) INCLUDES courier delivery to your door to any city and most towns in the RSA. Limited stock. It's an utterly insane offer but it gives everybody the opportunity and good reason to try our products.

PS. All our products are covered by a 100% money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.