Buying stuff from the China Monster

Drusky

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
782
Reaction score
0
Location
Eastern Cape
1/19/12

Hello dear customer,

I know your problem on our Forum, you said we sent wrong item to you, very sorry for this
Which you bought is SKU37135 , so can you give me some photos which you got?

Best regards!

Mini


11/20/12
Hi Mini,

Thanks for the help. Here is the photo you asked for. (Photo of iPhone 5 screen protectors attached).

Kind Regards,
Andrew


11/20/12
Hello dear Andrew:

Very thanks for your picture

For the mistake, very sorry. The Christmas will come, so I think you can use it for gist, because it is not so expensive,right? or you can sell it to other customers.
Of course, in order to make apologize, we can give you 1% discount for your next order,ok?

Mini


11/20/12
Hi Mini,

I do not use an iphone, nor do my friends, these screen protectors are useless to me. I also do not trade in Chinabuye goods so I will not sell them.

Thank you for your offer of 1% discount. I would rather return the screen protectors for replacement with the product I ordered.

Regards,
Andrew


11/21/12
Hello dear Andrew:

Very sorry for the trouble. you have very good patience to me, thanks!

But as friend, I want to tell you, you really feel it is reasonable and a good deal to return back?? for the SKU37135 , you only paid us USD6.80 total, if you return back,you need bear the shipping fee, it is much expensive for you. I suggest you can accept the 1% discount and buy again.please consider again.

Mini


11/22/12
Dear Mini,

Thank you for you response.

Chinashop has made a mistake. Chinashop should not allow their mistake to cause me to suffer loss.
I would expect the following:
  • I return the incorrect stock item with receipt for shipping cost.
  • On receipt of the stock item you credit my account for the shipping cost.
  • You send me the correct item at no cost to me.

You suggest:
  • I keep the wrong item. (this costs me $6.80).
  • I buy same item at 1% discount (this costs $6.73).
  • The item that I originally ordered for $6.80 has now cost $6.80 + $6.73 = $13.5.
  • Please review your offer. It is not good at all.

Regards,
Andrew


11/22/12
Hello dear Andrew:

Thanks for your clear analysis!

But very sorry, we can not bear the shipping cost which from your country to our country
For you and us , it is not good for us. I think I am not a very selfish person, hope you can understand this!

So in order to help you and us, let us meet each other half way, please do not send back,you accept the 1% discount,
we can send it by register airmail directly to you which need shipping fee USD1.9 on our website, about this, we can bear it, so
you pay us $6.73 , but actually we only get your money $4.83 ($6.73 -$1.9=$4.83) , what about this??

Mini


11/22/12
:sigh:

Okay Mini. Let's do that.


11/23/12
Thanks very much.

So please pay us $6.73 to our paypal account: [email protected]
after tell me the transaction ID so that I can check and arrange

mini


Unique Transaction ID # 4WPRIVATEINFO33S

Time passes:

12/21/12
Dear Mini,

I received my package from Chinashop today in the mail. You have sent me only one of these SKU:37135 I paid for 10 (TEN!). You owe me 9 (NINE).

First Chinashop send me the wrong product and now after I pay AGAIN you send me one item! I feel I have been more than reasonable in this matter. I cannot believe the level of incompetence displayed by Chinabuye staff. Please will you refer my case to a supervisor or manager.

Regards,
Andrew


12/21/12
Hi Mini,

To add insult to injury the single screen protector you did send is not anti glare like I ordered. It is glossy!


12/22/12
Hello dear customer:
So sorry for this.

But through checking with our shipping, we really resent 10pcs to you,
I think it was lost when the customs check it, please you can forgive this.

We can resend the rest 9pcs to you,ok? or we can send the rest 9pcs with your new order??

Mini


12/22/12
Hi Mini,

The screen protecter were not lost in customs. The packaging was sealed. Please refer my case to a supervisor or manager.

Regards,
Andrew


12/22/12
Dear Andrew:

So strange for the mistake.

But please you can trust me and do not so be angry with me again, I am really very sorry
and do not how to say this.

We can resend the rest 9pcs to you,ok? or we can send the rest 9pcs with your new order ( a wireless kb)??

Mini


12/22/12
Dear Mini,

You are mistaken, I am not angry with you at all. I believe Chinashop service is very bad, I want to talk to a supervisor or manager about this. The incompetence of Chinashop's staff needs brought to the attention of a manager or supervisor. It is the manager or supervisor's job to deal with incompetence and thereby improve customer service.

Consider my experience.
  • Chinashop staff send incorrect stock item to me. Solution offered: I must buy the product I ordered again. No compensation for my loss.
  • Chinashop staff send incorrect stock item again (I ordered anti glare product you send me mirror product) and incorrect quantity. Solution: This is not Chinashop staff mistake, blame the customs.

In total I have ordered 20 items and only received one and that one item is not the correct type. Chinashop now owes me 19 items. Please refer my case to a supervisor or manager.

Regards,
Andrew


12/25/12
Hello dear Andrew:

So sorry.

Thanks for your trust to me. we can resend your rest 9pcs to you, and in order to
make apologize,we can give you 2% discount for your next order,ok??

Please you can give us one more chance, about your problem, I have talked about to our manager,
about that discount, it is applied for her.

I hope you can forgive us again,thanks

Merry Christmas,
Mini


12/28/12
Hi Mini,

I don't want the discount. Chinashop simply does not have the customer service I expect from an internet shop. You could become a giant success if you only practised good customer care. I will avoid buying through Chinashop in the future.

For the first mistake you should have sent me the correct product free of charge and asked me to return the wrong product at your cost or just keep it.
The second mistake should never have happened. You should offer a 10% discount or full refund for that.

You may consider these options expensive but you will lose many customers by running your business your way.

I still wish to communicate directly with your supervisor or manager to discuss Chinashop customer service problems. Please do not ignore my request.

Regards,
Andrew


12/29/12
Hello dear Andrew:

Very sorry again.

I have told your this case to my manager, please trust us, and my manager also very angry with this,
so bad for you, and for twice.

However, you know our price is very cheap, so 10% discount it is too high, we can give you 5% discount to your next new order, please you can think about.

Have a nice day!

Mini


01/17/13
Mini,

I have received my wireless keyboard. When will you send me the screen protectors I paid for?

Andrew


The funny thing is that I have bought headphones and other bigger more expensive hardware from these guys but they can't seem to get a few screen protectors right. Heheh...cry.
:facepalm:
 
I love reading the their english translation, I always read it in this chinese voice, but the chinese are generally good with their service, we order bulk from them and they are generally good, they are just extremely stingy, they will do anything to save money.
 
Sorry to hear.

I have bought stuff from China from the likes of Ebay and TaoBao and they always have impeccable service.
 
for some reason the chinese don't understand 2 or 3 when you order. they send 1. recently ordered 10 pairs of an item for my mom and got 1 pair. in the end the duties and tax and clearing fee were 3x's the original items price.
 
I once bought a "Asus gaming laptop" over bid or buy. The guy selling to me used a chinese supplier on Alibaba.com. At first it was taking a long time to arrive, and upon investigating his suppliers I found out they sell via Alibaba. Their name into Google plus "scam" got a few hits so I knew the deal was bad. At the end of the day my package consisted of 2 x pirated Windows XP cd's. That Alibaba site is Scam Central. At least the bid or buy seller refunded me.
 
Dear Andrew:
This is face from chinabuye.
So sorry about all trouble to you.
As I know our that customer give you a satisfied solution to you at last,
right? if no, I am willing to solve for you.

Hahah, tell me about it... 1% discount.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X