Good Day
For example if one gets a personal loan.
Can one pay off the capital amount or does one pay off the interest amount first?
For example i got a personal loan for 60 months.
I want to pay this off in 3 months. Does one have to pay the full interest amount that is owed for the 60 months? Or can i simply pay off the capital amount with the interest of the 3 months? ie capital + interest of only 3 months instead of 60
I hope i made sense.
For example if one gets a personal loan.
Can one pay off the capital amount or does one pay off the interest amount first?
For example i got a personal loan for 60 months.
I want to pay this off in 3 months. Does one have to pay the full interest amount that is owed for the 60 months? Or can i simply pay off the capital amount with the interest of the 3 months? ie capital + interest of only 3 months instead of 60
I hope i made sense.