Can you create a RESTful application?

markings

Expert Member
We are a small software company and we have a client request to interface the invoice module with the order system of a chain store. Is there anyone who could write this as a RESTful/JSON application? We are using Delphi and Firebird as a database.
Please contact me if you have any interest or know of someone who could do it. Thank you
email: support @ technisoft-online dot com

rustypup

Expert Member
We are a small software company and we have a client request to interface the invoice module with the order system of a chain store
Run screaming. Leave the kids. It's too late to save them.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
I have no words, its like putting the webpage into the way back machine and selecting the 90s.... but its not its 2020. You guys have to work on that i wouldnt take it seriously...

Also you dev software you have no excuse...
Fokit.....
Looking at the portfolio I can see their work looks decent, but I have no idea how they got any business with a site looking like that.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Jissus Phil

To be honest here if I stumbled on your 90s website there is no way in hell i would take you seriously, your website belongs on geocities.
Please spend some money on getting someone to make a new website for you guys, Good Luck :thumbsup:

markings

Expert Member
Fokit.....
Looking at the portfolio I can see their work looks decent, but I have no idea how they got any business with a site looking like that.
I know the website looks quite terrible. Most of our business is by word-of-mouth.

RonSwanson

Expert Member
Jissus Phil

To be honest here if I stumbled on your 90s website there is no way in hell i would take you seriously, your website belongs on geocities.
Please spend some money on getting someone to make a new website for you guys, Good Luck :thumbsup:
Geocities I remember. Using Mosaic and Netscape 1.0, with Peter Tattam's Trumpet Winsock :laugh::ROFL:

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
We know, it is ancient. :)
Personally, I'd take it offline as it must be more harmful than good.

I can create a restful application, I assume the question was rather that you want to hire someone for it.

You want to hire someone, rather make a thread in IT Jobs, though I guess no one would look there if they're any good, just garbage posted there.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
I know the website looks quite terrible. Most of our business is by word-of-mouth.
I know a freelancer that does websites, she is very good. Hit me up if you keen.

Can you guys make epoxy resin for the cheap? Not sure why that stuff is kuk expensive.