blue-eye-boy
Expert Member
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2006
- Messages
- 2,973
- Reaction score
- 5
Hey all, I have a Canon Powershot A 720 is, which is a nice little camera.
Problem is, my daughter got it, let it fall, now the part where the battery door latches, is broken. Right next to where the batteries goes in.
I'm in Polokwane, and with no good camera repair shop, I'll have to mail it to cameratek.
But, does anyone maybe know where i can get an old one, working condition or not, just for me to get the spares? Or maybe just spares? Then I can repair it myself.
Thanks

Problem is, my daughter got it, let it fall, now the part where the battery door latches, is broken. Right next to where the batteries goes in.
I'm in Polokwane, and with no good camera repair shop, I'll have to mail it to cameratek.
But, does anyone maybe know where i can get an old one, working condition or not, just for me to get the spares? Or maybe just spares? Then I can repair it myself.
Thanks

Last edited: