Car sounds stuff??

ReeceDBN031

Hi everyone.

Juuuust thought id try this route.. anyone have any old car audio goodies laying around?
willing to purchase or trade even?
have a B315 LTE router

i am looking for a 2ch or 4ch amp.
anything else is a bonus i guess? lol
I am in the Durban area.

lemme know if you have anything thanks

gamer16

Executive Member
There is a ungodly large group on Whatsapp, I'll see if I can send you the link later.

ReeceDBN031

THANKS MAN!!!. well.. i had sound before.. but was stolen etc.. so for now i need a 2ch amp for my 4 door speakers. then i want a mono and a 12inch sub

gamer16

Executive Member
Allright, I have a old Starsound rapter lying somewhere but it was a sub 1 ohm test bench for a long time so its had a difficult life, if it still works I'll contemplate sending it to you for mahala, you'll just have to buy your own fire extinguisher.

ReeceDBN031

Allright, I have a old Starsound rapter lying somewhere but it was a sub 1 ohm test bench for a long time so its had a difficult life, if it still works I'll contemplate sending it to you for mahala, you'll just have to buy your own fire extinguisher.
LOL WOW!! thanks man i appreciate that. its just 4 little speakers thats all

ReeceDBN031

but seriously though. thank you

gamer16

Executive Member
Will do, I'll have to pull something with it for a while to see what it does, we disabled the protection circuit hence the fire extinguisher:)

gamer16

Executive Member
I'm on the group, anyone know how you get it from there? Asking for it isn't working as no one is responding.