Cash Crusaders/Converters return policy?

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Bought a Blackberry with pathetic battery life. What is the return policy? I bought it 4 days ago. Will they give me a refund?

SinghDude

Chief Sports Analyst
Will check with my bro. He is an OPs manager with Cash Crusaders. Drop me a pm.

xumwun

Expert Member
Buying a phone from cash crusaders/converters is never a good idea.

SinghDude

Chief Sports Analyst
Bro confirmed 7 days.....

Their techs will have to first confirm if there was any damage caused by custome before refund is made.

sal12344

Technicians at Cash Crusaders? Bwahahahahahhaha!!
I bought a bunch of APC UPS's from various stores. R100 each. Retails in the region of R2200 each. Not once did a "technician"
even know what it is hence R100 each. They ALL still work BTW one or two needed replacement batteries but thats it.

Bismuth

Expert Member
Had no issue returning a Steam game I had bought there, without realising it. Went straight to HO and spoke to an Ops Manager there, not sure if it was SinghDude's brother, but he arranged the return/refund with the relevant branch manager. Did not actually want the R50 back, just wanted to tell them that they cannot resell Steam games, and the like, that need to be activated via a user account online.

B

SinghDude

Chief Sports Analyst
Had no issue returning a Steam game I had bought there, without realising it. Went straight to HO and spoke to an Ops Manager there, not sure if it was SinghDude's brother, but he arranged the return/refund with the relevant branch manager. Did not actually want the R50 back, just wanted to tell them that they cannot resell Steam games, and the like, that need to be activated via a user account online.

B

Nope.... he is in KZN.

Zewp

Banned
You bought a second-hand phone? That's disgusting. Run a blacklight over it sometime.

schumi

Honorary Master
You bought a second-hand phone? That's disgusting. Run a blacklight over it sometime.

You will probably find much worse on escalator handles, elevator buttons, bin lids, taps in toilets that you touch after you wash your hands and just about every thing you touch.

Totempole

Expert Member
The policy depends on the branch. They make up their own rules. Some of them
don't even abide by the CPA law on new goods! My local Cash Crusaders has been
very helpful to me, but that's just because I buy a lot of DVD's and games there.