CellC LTE outage

MavChat

Yes there is an issue with Cell C LTE fixed wireless. Something to do with the Radius server.

MavChat

Good Afternoon

It seems the issue with the Cell C Fixed wireless has been resolved and clients are able to connect.

Please restart your router and test.

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience and frustration caused.

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
Good Afternoon

It seems the issue with the Cell C Fixed wireless has been resolved and clients are able to connect.

Please restart your router and test.

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience and frustration caused.
Thanx for update, restarted and is now working

Draconia2

Expert Member
Are they down again - storm around 6pm today in Midrand and since then LTE down.
NO ! don't fall for this crap.

I stay in limpopo north and there was also an "outage" slow or no connection on 4g. countless calls to support on 084 1555 555. around 8pm they blame the vodacom shutdown ??? but ask that I ask the engineer to put roaming on for me. since then its been fixed.

My theory is that they are deliberately slowing people down to save data. As my 4g - 5 gig prepaid night bundle got lost two nights ago because the internet was, again... dead. I was not going to let my fresh 2 week old contract also lose its data. This same issue happened on all 4 sims. (3 prepaid, 1 contract)

check screenshots below for before and after the call... there is a BIG difference.

from 0.1 with almost no connection to almost a full 2 again ?
*prior to today, it has been running around 2 without whatever they were doing on their side*

Attachments

Last edited: