Cellphone store gang arrested

AndyC

Stores were robbed by multiple offenders, they arrested three... still a bit to go before celebrations start.

Madhawk

Honorary Master
Hope that's all of them from Gauteng, but I doubt it...

genetic

Honorary Master
Stores were robbed by multiple offenders, they arrested three... still a bit to go before celebrations start.
Stuff that. We'll celebrate even if it's one. Any amount of scum removed is good news.

genetic

Honorary Master
Hope that's all of them from Gauteng, but I doubt it...
I'm sure they were responsible for a few robberies. I'm sure these attacks were orchestrated. After interrogation, I'm sure more arrests will be made.

Madhawk

Honorary Master
I'm sure they were responsible for a few robberies. I'm sure these attacks were orchestrated. After interrogation, I'm sure more arrests will be made.
Apparently there were 8 involved in The Glen robbery, so I guess they are going to sing like a canary soon...

AthenianOwl

Executive Member
Cut off their ****ing hands and get them to break rocks with their feet for the rest of their life. This should deter most of their kind from doing the same shi_t.

Sollie

Expert Member
He urged employers to look into their employees’ integrity because it made the police and shop owners’ jobs difficult.
Neverrrrrr. Ask all those companies!!! :whistling:

What about us, the consumer, who are obliged to hand over RICA info? This would not be there first time if it were true, indeed not even the second time ...

Meanwhile back at the ranch: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/640226-RICA-law-changed

This is an industry that's overdue for a shake up.

kianm

Honorary Master
Please just don't give bail or anything alike to these criminals. Life in prison will set a good example

Ryansr

Expert Member
This made my day and it's also going to make it just a little safer in malls from now on until we forget to be vigilant next time.