Change music to mp3 ??

dunkyd

Executive Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
5,624
Reaction score
762
Location
Krugersdorp
I have a cd with oldies music. Plays on my Macs but not in the car ??
Someone told me it must be changed to mp3 whatever that may be?
Where can I go in Krugersdorp to get that done?
Ta
 
I have a cd with oldies music. Plays on my Macs but not in the car ??
Someone told me it must be changed to mp3 whatever that may be?
Where can I go in Krugersdorp to get that done?
Ta

Maybe try convert it yourself first. Check out this app https://www.mediahuman.com/audio-converter/
or import the cd to itunes and convert to mp3. Just burn the files to a black cd or if your car can use a flash drive copy it to the drive.
 
Use iTunes to burn the mp3 to an audio CD.
 
You need to rip it first, then burn it.
Do it in Windows media player.
Just change media player to rip to mp3.
Once mp3, burn to mp3cd.
 
^ |tera|'s suggestion is going to be the easiest.

On Mac I'd probably use itunes, or Handbrake (video transcribing software, but it can do audio too)
 
what_year_is_it.jpg


I'd rather get one of those Bluetooth to FM broadcast stuff and play music from my phone, that way you can use e.g. Spotify as well.


Note that others close to your car can also pick up the frequency.
 
what_year_is_it.jpg


I'd rather get one of those Bluetooth to FM broadcast stuff and play music from my phone, that way you can use e.g. Spotify as well.


Note that others close to your car can also pick up the frequency.
Would still need to convert to mp3 / AAC first
 
Thanks all. Bought a 12xCD-RW 700MB 8-12 x 80min.
Works fine in car but only stores 24 or so songs ?
The 700mb disc with original songs on has 210 songs on it ?
I need to lie down.....
 
Thanks all. Bought a 12xCD-RW 700MB 8-12 x 80min.
Works fine in car but only stores 24 or so songs ?
The 700mb disc with original songs on has 210 songs on it ?
I need to lie down.....
There's a difference between an "audio" cd and a mp3 cd.
Just double check before you burn.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X