Children play fence

joker08

Expert Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
2,533
Reaction score
943
Location
Cape Town
@joker08, won't any of the ones on Takes work?

We'll reuse the ones we have for kids one day. They're extendible (I assume most are) and we bought two sets. Technically they are for pets but they do the same thing. Sold out everywhere though (I remember it being a struggle getting them 18 or so months ago:

 
@joker08, won't any of the ones on Takes work?

We'll reuse the ones we have for kids one day. They're extendible (I assume most are) and we bought two sets. Technically they are for pets but they do the same thing. Sold out everywhere though (I remember it being a struggle getting them 18 or so months ago:

The one on takealot doesnt have legs for support. My idea is to use a corner of the living room as a play area.
But if I am not able to find the one I want I will buy from takealot.
My wife will not allow me to use the other one u suggested .
 




 




Thanks. Tight on budget so looking for something cheap.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X