COD4 Private Server Setup

ShadowRider

Hi.
I am hoping somebody can help me with the setup of a COD4 private server for our small clan.

I have a setup UnrestrictedAPN form Vodacom, I have also setup my DDNS to the address fugitive.****.** and i have also setup my portforwarding/virtual server settings: UDP/TCP: 28960 , UDP/TCP: 20800 & UDP/TCP: 20810.
Are these are correct?

The forwarding ports are to my local PC IP, that I run COD4 on. I have tried creating "Internet", "LAN" & "No" (dedication of server) in COD4mp. However friends still can't "connect to fugitive.****.**" and I have tried adding port no... to the connect address.

I have installed the private server patch and have also ping tested fugitive.mine.nu & tested the port to see if they are open (Portforward.com app says they are.)

SO HOW COME FRIENDS CAN'T CONNECT TO THE PRIVATE SERVER?
They simply receive a server time out error.

I have also made exceptions in my firewall and even tried turning it off.

**INFO**
Router: Vodafone B970
RouterIP: 192.168.1.1
COD4 v.: 1.3

The Man

why dont you just rent a COD4 server in stead of trying to setup 1 on your own.

Th3NaRRoW

Any easy way to play LAN games online is to use Hamachi.

Just get all your guys to register and download Hamachi.

When you want to play a game you just get every one to open hamachi and join the same channel. You will then be able to host a Lan game but every one in the Hamachi channel will be able to join it from their PC where ever they are.

It does seem to have changed abit from when I last used it but I'm sure it still works in much the same way.