Comtel communications thread

Mr TL

After struggling with rain LTE for months and having virtually no throughput. I looked for alternative internet providers .

I came across comtel communications and signed up for a 10Mbps uncapped wireless package .

From signing up to installation the service has been great. The installation team did their work nicely and they used a Ubiquiti powerbeam M5 400 dish.

I receive full speed at all times. When I torrent and download I too receive the full speed of the connection .

So far so good. A ISP providing quality service and great connectivity .

Mr TL

The first speed test was down while streaming Netflix in HD Screenshot_20191110_221943.jpeg

Mr TL

Comtel acceptable usage policy for the 10Mbps wireless package Screenshot_20191110_222211.jpeg

Price...?
We have both Standard and Pro packages for consumers.

Standard is 12:1 contention ratio while the Pro is 6:1.

Pricing is as follows:
10mbps 12:1 - R999.00 Incl.
10mbps 6:1 - R1379.00 Incl.

Feel free to PM us if you need any further information.

SlideWP

Seeing that I'm a long standing Comtel client & true advocate of their awesome service, what's the possibility of having me upgraded to 10mbps up until fibre is active in my area?

Seeing that I'm a long standing Comtel client & true advocate of their awesome service, what's the possibility of having me upgraded to 10mbps up until fibre is active in my area?
Hi SlideWP,

What area do you reside? Please let us know in a PM so we can look into how far fibre is away, I would have to check which wireless high-site you connect to and the capacity available :)