Cool Ideas On MFN

ZANAIDOC

Hi Guys
MFN is done with the build in my hood, and go live is almost around the coner (Hopefully).
Im keen on the CI 200/200 package , just wanted to find out what is the claw back policy if any apart from the R500 install/connection fees. Can only place an order with CISP when the area goes live, no pre-order?

I want to use my own Asus router , directly connected to the ONT , will this be allowed ?

THanx

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Hi Guys
MFN is done with the build in my hood, and go live is almost around the coner (Hopefully).
Im keen on the CI 200/200 package , just wanted to find out what is the claw back policy if any apart from the R500 install/connection fees. Can only place an order with CISP when the area goes live, no pre-order?

I want to use my own Asus router , directly connected to the ONT , will this be allowed ?

THanx
No claw backs, we will bill a connection fee if you cancel within the first month with us.

Pre-orders are no different to ordering when the site is live, but you can mail connect@cisp.co.za and request they make contact once available.

And yes to using your own router :)

ZANAIDOC

No claw backs, we will bill a connection fee if you cancel within the first month with us.

Pre-orders are no different to ordering when the site is live, but you can mail connect@cisp.co.za and request they make contact once available.

And yes to using your own router :)

Thank you @PBCool ....
Once the order is place with CISP , you guys will arrange with MFN to install the ONT right ?
The fibre has been run into to the Termination Point in my study from the manhole outside the boundtry wall.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Thank you @PBCool ....
Once the order is place with CISP , you guys will arrange with MFN to install the ONT right ?
The fibre has been run into to the Termination Point in my study from the manhole outside the boundtry wall.
Yeap exactly.

SeaSickMama

Expert Member
Hi Guys

THanx
Yes MFN will install a BLACK calix ONT and you can use any router you want, there is no claw back just one months notice

ZANAIDOC

Sorry guys, one more question... the termination point has been installed inside the house , the guy that did the install did a test from the termination point with some sort off meter and got a reading off -15db , is that ok ?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Sorry guys, one more question... the termination point has been installed inside the house , the guy that did the install did a test from the termination point with some sort off meter and got a reading off -15db , is that ok ?
Yeah that reading is fine.