Cool Ideas - Poor service.

LERother

Hi all,

So, this is my first post on MyBroadband; please forgive me.

I made contact with Cool Ideas regarding the recent change in package pricing but they have been less than helpful.

I simply wanted to find out why the new customers could sign up with the new pricing this month, while existing clients still paid the old price. All I needed was an answer; no intention of being difficult.

I've made contact with them telephonically and via email and they just aren't getting back to me.

I've always been happy with their service until now. I'm unhappy because they just don't seem to care but are happy to take my money every month.

I don't want to jump ship because of something so small but I can't believe how unprofessionally they, a top ISP, are treating me.

Any recommendations?

StoneCold

Expert Member
Hi all,

So, this is my first post on MyBroadband; please forgive me.

I made contact with Cool Ideas regarding the recent change in package pricing but they have been less than helpful.

I simply wanted to find out why the new customers could sign up with the new pricing this month, while existing clients still paid the old price. All I needed was an answer; no intention of being difficult.

I've made contact with them telephonically and via email and they just aren't getting back to me.

I've always been happy with their service until now. I'm unhappy because they just don't seem to care but are happy to take my money every month.

I don't want to jump ship because of something so small but I can't believe how unprofessionally they, a top ISP, are treating me.

Any recommendations?
@PBCool should be able assist. Also as the thehuman pointed out, there is a separate CISP feedback thread for these sort of things. Welcome to MyBB :)

thehuman

Expert Member
Not customer of thiers yet , waiting for our fibre to go live , then will join .