Coolest gadgets and tech from CES 2016

Ryansr

Expert Member
Promoting laziness

I am sure if there was just one button to press for having a robot perform most manual tasks automatically, then people would press it. People are going to become even lazier to perform certain manual tasks, like even just to fasten their shoe laces. Most of these products are simply not needed by normal people without disabilities, since it merely provides more reasons not to do something manually anymore.

C4Cat

Honorary Master
I am sure if there was just one button to press for having a robot perform most manual tasks automatically, then people would press it. People are going to become even lazier to perform certain manual tasks, like even just to fasten their shoe laces. Most of these products are simply not needed by normal people without disabilities, since it merely provides more reasons not to do something manually anymore.

Nothing wrong with being lazy if things are taken care of for you, it's the ideal idle life. This is future I look forward to.

Last edited:

Vegeta

Executive Member
You might not have to do it manually but you have to charge it every night!!! I hate the 21st century mostly because of all the things I have to charge.

All a bunch of useless junk no one needs, fitness kark that doesn't do anything other than display your steps, calories burned and heart rate inaccurately. That's all it does show you some almost there incorrect junk, most people who buy it won't even make their fitness goals because they're lazy and it's a cool thing to play with while standing next to the stop sign resting when they should be jogging.

Make a grey or black rectangular block that keeps my cellphone charged for a week and you can have all my money.

Last edited: