Crypto scammers ?

Peanut69

CBI - Uhuru - are they planning an exit? Coenie had a zoom call last night where he is most certainly preparing the family members.
mentioned how he does not hold any of the members funds - scared for a liquidation application?

Also heard a birdie from the FSCA is quite busy doing an investigation on CBI

Mentioned new bank accounts being opened in Namibia - Well that's a great plan Oom Coenie - open a bank account in Namibia where it is Crypto is illegal. So basically Oom Coenie is running an exchange - You deposit fiat into his South African Standard bank account in exchange for Uhuru shitcoins.

Don't think the investors will have any recourse when the accounts are moved to Namibia - Perhaps it is Coenie's way of keeping as much funds as possible for himself.

Barend Coenraad Nolte Botha - already sequestrated once before in Namibia - and don't forget about the corruption allegations!

gertvanjoe

Expert Member

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
The law is like a freight train, slow to get going, but once up and running, oohh pappie, moenie voor hom inloop, djy gaan kak en hy ganit nie eens wetie
I'm just in it to hear them explain away cars and watches bought from the investment deposit account :ROFL:

Peanut69

‼️ATTENTION‼️

If you've received several password reset emails, please be advised that this was due to a malicious attempt to access the system. Due to the updated security measures implemented by IT security, the attempt was unsuccessful. Members must please not reset their passwords and can continue with their current credentials. IT is working on further strengthening CBI’s systems.

Warm regards,
CBI Team

Attachments

• 20210921_183558.jpg
    20210921_183558.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 21

gertvanjoe

Expert Member

Nice get out of jail card if accurate. Ciaran's right about the timing being interesting
Anybody that can run the numbers for Bitcoin's price now and when they bailed?
Paying 70mil seems pretty cheap compared to the 100's they probably got out
Sound like something a wise man would do. If you steal, don't steal 1mil. That will land you in deep ****. Steel 100's of mil then you can buy your way out of any ****.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Sound like something a wise man would do. If you steal, don't steal 1mil. That will land you in deep ****. Steel 100's of mil then you can buy your way out of any ****.
Or steal a stack,wait for the price to moon,then pay a portion back "sorry ne"

Peanut69

CBI UPDATE!

[Forwarded from Olwethu]
Morning all, my name is Olwethu and I am an Investigator for the FSCA. I wont be asking much questions on the group, but I prefer to do one-on-one interviews whereby I take a full statement from the individual investor regarding the relationship between CBI and that particular investor. I am available to do the interviews even today. To schedule an interview, please contact me on 012 3677251 or olwethu.zameko@fsca.co.za. Thank you.

Peanut69

Dear CBI Member
NOTE - Do not reply to this message or send any email to this email address as this is a notifications only mailbox.

We all knew this was about to happen sometime, just not when, and neither are we surprised or taken back. The CBI Exchange Namibia Bank Account in Namibia, as well as my personal bank account, are now restricted with various other crypto related organisations and/or people.

The “what”, the “who” and the “how” is not important at this stage to try and elaborate on in a notice. What is important is the following:
We are currently addressing this as a matter of urgency and can assure you that CBI will continue to render the various services as we have done over the last 4 years, and all those prophets of doom will, in the end, see what it means to be victorious in the midst of all their negative and false accusations.

WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE:

1. CBI Exchange Namibia (Pty) Ltd is still in business and has no reason to close in any way by not rendering services.

2. CBI Global is still in business and will continue to render services and support our members' needs. Although CBI Global is an offshore company, its' innovative way of creating and introducing new platforms to increase your crypto assets is its’ commitment towards you and will not stop.

3. NONE of your crypto assets are negatively affected by this setback. All it means is that, for now, you will not be able to load your CBI wallets by buying CBI, BTC or ETH through the CBI Exchange platform or to sell your CBI Tokens through that platform until after the High Court has made a ruling regarding this matter.

4. You are still able to participate in the normal business activities of CBI while:
We are busy implementing on- and off-ramping solutions that would enable you to get hold of your crypto assets much faster without delay and not having the banks as part of it.
Still increasing the values of your Crypto Assets.
Continuation and rather improving our education levels regarding crypto assets as well as wealth creation through crypto, and
Improved products supplied on the various De-Fi platforms directly into your wallets.
NOTHING has changed and we will shortly inform you on how to go about getting the best value out of your membership with CBI.

Greetings,
Coenie Botha