CSGO Sticky thread

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Don't spend too much on a mechanical straight away. It won't be of much help in the beginning.

Happy to give him a rundown on the maps to use for practice and some tips to get him going.

I'm only Gold Nova 2 but my team mates let me down.
I am sure it was you who won the DM last night. Was CaV with some numbers. Overpass

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
To be honest I am over CSGO at the moment. I am going to venture into R6S a bit and I played tested EFT.
I REALLY like EFT. The game has potential, but ~200ms ping doesn’t cut it, but I will still play.

Cav5034

To be honest I am over CSGO at the moment. I am going to venture into R6S a bit and I played tested EFT.
I REALLY like EFT. The game has potential, but ~200ms ping doesn’t cut it, but I will still play.
I still enjoy CSGO. It will always be a game I play. EFT is a big change of pace. Ping doesn't help much at the moment. Hopefully it improves when the cables get fixed.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I still enjoy CSGO. It will always be a game I play. EFT is a big change of pace. Ping doesn't help much at the moment. Hopefully it improves when the cables get fixed.
Lately, I have become accustomed to COD and it changed the way I play.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
I have R6S - I find the moving really difficult. I am not smart enough

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
So, I started playing R6S. It is a really good game and I can see why it is being played competitively. Like CSGO, you need to have your regulars. It isn’t a single-player experience.

R6S and CSGO have a lot in common, but it isn't the same game.

Genisys

Executive Member
So, I started playing R6S. It is a really good game and I can see why it is being played competitively. Like CSGO, you need to have your regulars. It isn’t a single-player experience.

CSGO will forever trump R6S, then again they are not even aimed at the same target audience

Cav5034

Worth getting the gold edition? Or getting the base to test the waters first?

Not sure how prod and beel are going to feel about this one...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

I won't know, but the Gold Edition includes the year 4 pass. I don't know whether you need the additional operators? I am going to play the game and see how it goes.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master

Gold edition gives you more of the characters that you have to grind to get with the normal one. I got the normal as I will never reach such a high level that I need the better people. There are some seriously good skills higher up

Those operators are worth it I believe. Daughter has switched from CS to R6S - and streams that now