Cyberflix

I have Cyberflix installed on my Zidoo X9S Android media player with a 1Tb 2.5" hdd plugged into the SATA port. The hdd is shared on the network. My second TV also has a Zidoo X9S. Due to the crappy internet connection I have (5Mbps WISP) I don't even attempt to stream, So I download everything to the hdd and watch later. Quality must be 720P or better.

I use the following with Cyberflix:
IPVanish
Real Debrid
Trakt
ADM (Advanced Download Manager)

vorman

So after reading the recommendations in the Terranium thread for Cyberflix after Terranium shut down, I downloaded and installed the app. I think one user posted a screenshot of his apps so I searched for the exact app and downloaded that one "Ciberflix" and found the one with the same icon as the user had.

After reading this thread and you guys mentioning an update, I opened my app to allow it to download an update and nothing was coming up. Only then did I realise mine is "Ciberflix" and not Cyberflix".
So, which is the correct one I should use? Ciberflix seemed to work ok too, links do take a while to load though and no links for older stuff.

It is actually C1berflix but it is referred to as Cyberflix or is now called Cyberflix.

Use the link in post #1 for the latest version.
First uninstall the version you have.
Then install from the apk you download from cybercloud.

Also I suggest you subscribe to Real Debrid or else you may find very few links.

Dave

Honorary Master
I discovered that the current version from APKTime also installs and runs perfectly on a Firestick, installed to the Firestick from the phone using apps2fire.